Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 68

Thread: *Whines* I miss Ski!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    heh, thanks Bran! I missed you to smile*glomp*

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "I'm so ahead of the game I feel left behind"

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah SKI!!!

    *peels bran off and gives ski a really up close and personal glomp*

    biggrin

    *waves one arm overhead*

    PAAAAAAAART-TAY!!

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    somewhere, in some time, in some distant world, the party that is about to commence is sure to violate about 18 different decency laws...

    Bring your own beer

    ------------------
    Hated by many,
    Loved by few,
    Respected by all.
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    It's flooding in the Holyland
    Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
    And Jely is my other sidekick
    Proud to call Ski family.
    Beer makes everything O-KAY.
    Branflakes is just cool.
    I rant because it's my God given right.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i've got my bottle of baileys somewhere.

    *still not moving from her glomp*

    and only 18? awwww ... why not shoot for 22?

    biggrin

    ------------------
    "In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary ... come again?"
    -Brick Top, Snatch

    "You are the root of all evil, Jely."
    -FireBird98

    Lead me not into temptation; I can find the way myself.

    Semper ubi sub ubi.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    we would have to be naked to get 22 or more wink

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "I'm so ahead of the game I feel left behind"

  6. #16
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    *belated glomp*

    MISSED YOU,SKI!!!! *opens up a bottle of Shiner Bock and hands it over*

    P.S. thanks for the tire help.

    ------------------
    Asthetically Appreciative

    "And God help you if you are a Phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash;
    a thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy, while you are just flying..." -Ani, of course!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    *Takes beer* no problem sweet cheeks wink

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "I'm so ahead of the game I feel left behind"

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Soooo, how does Ski know that La Luna's cheeks are sweet (not that I know, I'm, um, just assuming...)?

    ------------------
    The ninja lesbian milk getter. aka dorkflakes.
    Take the time to look up at the moon and stars.
    I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
    Help Hostboard by clicking on a banner today.
    ChatterBox
    Bran's Place

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I just...know these things Bran, I'm cool like that wink

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "I'm so ahead of the game I feel left behind"

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i have to get naked? again? but i was in my knickers in that last thread!!!!

    ------------------
    "In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary ... come again?"
    -Brick Top, Snatch

    "You are the root of all evil, Jely."
    -FireBird98

    Lead me not into temptation; I can find the way myself.

    Semper ubi sub ubi.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •